Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update...

Okay here it goes, my 20 sec. update lol
Jianna is doing well. Funny as ever!! Loves to dance to anything she hears...especially my Mary J. Blidge ring tone. "Fine fine fine... Ooh!" lol If you know the song I know you're singing it lol
Bella is doing great! She'll be starting tap/ballet July 2. I'm gonna have to videotape cuz I can just imagine how funny it's gonna be.
Hailey's dance recital is coming up June 28th. She's doing a tap dance to "Brown Eyed Girl" How appropriate huh? LOVE IT! She is also startitng gymnastics today!!! She's taking a break from dance this summer so I'll post pics and let you know how she did later.
Me...I'm fine. Not working as much so that's nice =)
Adam is finally starting to feel better!!! So...Adam had strep and when he picked up his prescription he didn't check it and the dumb pharmacist never gave him his antibiotics for strep!!! So he was taking these two other prescriptions I guess basically for pain relief. He still wasn't feeling 100% better so he wound up going back to the doc this past Monday and that's when we figured out he had never been on the antibiotic. SOOOO now he's on it and feeling better. He REALLY started to feel better on Tuesday when the Lakers won!!! Go Lakers!!!!!! He met with the back round investigator today from Monterey Park. Not sure how it went yet or whats going to come of it. Well keep ya posted!!! I just realized that was a little longer than 20 sec. Oh well, next time!

No comments: