Saturday, June 21, 2008

Father's Day

Well I asked Adam if he wanted to blog about his Father's Day and he said, "I don't blog. I just like to read ours." lol So here it goes!

Our Father's day celebration actually started Sat. morning. We got invited over to the Frazier's House for some breakfast and then we all went to the base to go swimming.











On Sunday we went to church. Came home. I started to cook. Adam wanted lasagna and since I make the sauce from scratch I had to get started asap. When we got home from church the girls gave Daddy their cards and gifts. Hailey got Daddy a basketball. Bella got Daddy a Nerf gun to go "Baby Hunting" and Jianna got Daddy four water guns so they could all have water fights together. I had to go into work but some girl said she wanted to work for me so I kinda just went in to make sure. I wound up staying for an hour or two just running food and helping since it was one of our busiest days. But I got to come home and finish the lasagna. We had some salad and garlic bread and Adam was being a brat and said since it was father's day I couldn't make him eat his vegetables lol






I love you Adam! Thanks for being the great Daddy that you are. Muah!

No comments: