Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Monrovia

Adam got a call from Monrovia PD and they want him to come in next week for an interview with their chief. Kinda exciting and kinda scary. The realization that I may be moving back to CA is becoming more and more evident. Makes me sad and excited. Excited to be back with my family and friends...umm yeah that's about it. Sad cuz I'm gonna miss a lot here in AZ. Great church, great home, and so much more. I have Hailey and Bella enrolled in great schools this year. Hailey goes to a great dance studio where she has been going to since she was 2! She just started going to an excellent gym for gymnastics which she loves. I love the city of Surprise! It's the best place to raise your family. I like the air force. I am going to miss being a military wife. Through it all it still has it perks. Love the health care, love the commissary and LOVE the BX...where else I am gonna get my Coach purses from???!!!??? lol I don't know what I'm gonna do without Brandy either. That's my girl! We're gonna leave behind some great friends too. Whatever is your plan Jesus!! I WILL be obedient to you. And my husband ;)

2 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

WOW! I will be praying for Gods will. Sarah already went back to Oregon and now you Calif. OH God what's up?

Erica said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHH!!! :(