Saturday, June 7, 2008

Bella's 3rd Birthday

As you already know, Miss Bella was sick on her birthday...but that didn't stop us from celebrating!! My friend Josh worked for me on Monday so I could be home for her birthday. We went to Texas Roadhouse so she can "ride the saddle" and even though she wasn't feeling that well she was still in a good mood.
Her Daddy made her a cake so we sang to her when she got home. After having cake all the girls were off to bed!

We had some friends over on Thursday night for cake and ice cream and to sing to Happy Birthday to Bella. I am not one of those Moms who make amazing cakes for their kids, I buy them! So Tuesday we headed on down to Albertsons so Bella can pick out her cake. Home girl picked out a Hannah Montana cake lol lol lol We don't even watch the show!! I mean I have nothing against the girl but I didn't even know that she knew who she was!! I tried to talk her into High School Musical, Sesame Street, Lighting McQueen, ALL the princesses but she kept insisting "Hannah Motana! Hannah Motana!" So I got her "Hannah Motana" So I'm running around doing last minute things on Thursday and my last stop is Albertsons to pick up her cake. So we get there and that's when the drama happens. I go and ask for her cake and the guy begins looking around and he can't seem to find it! So he looks in the back and nothing! He asks me if I am sure it's for this Thursday because all of the cakes that were made today have already been picked up. He then checks in the file for the paperwork and proceeds to inform me that for some reason my cake didn't get made and he doesn't know why. The girl who makes the cakes already left for the day so if I want to pick out another cake that he can write what I need it to say. I was LIVID!!!! I called Adam and he was close by so he wound up meeting us there. He picked out another cake, an ugly, yucky cake =( So he wound up charging us $10 for the cake and I asked Adam if he was going to speak to a manager. And he did. He wound up refunding us our $10 and apologized and said he would look into what happened. Oh yeah and I forgot!!! My cake wasn't the only one that didn't get made either!!! There was another gentleman there and he just left he was so upset!!

But Bella had a great time with her friends despite not having the cake she picked out. So here is a slideshow from Monday and Thursday night. Enjoy!


1 comment:

Erica said...

Poor sick little Belle.

I'm sorry we missed her party. Looks like she had fun. I'll bring her present to church tomorrow. :)