Monday, June 2, 2008

I got tagged

I
(verb)

I am: beautiful in Jesus' eyes!
I think: we all have the potential to do better
I know: God is real
I want: Bella to feel better asap!
I have: to wax my eyebrows
I wish: that I get to live the majority of my life in Surprise AZ
I hate: ignorance
I miss: my parents
I fear: being unhappy
I feel: blessed to have 3 gorgeous daughters
I hear: Bella trying to get comfortable
I smell: my breath...yuck lol
I search: for Jiannas shoes! they are always missing!
I wonder: about where God is going to put us
I regret: not thinking before I act
I ache: for Adams job situaition
I care: about you!
I always: want to do better
I am not: a secure person
I believe: there is only one way into heaven!
I dance: ALL THE TIME...really I do! Ask my girls
I sing: because I can!
I cry: all the time, over everything cuz I am a little emotional
I don’t always: say how I feel
I fight: cuz I care
I write: this blog, because it makes me feel closer to my family and friends
I win: all the time cuz my husband loves me!!!!
I lose: when Adam say so! hahaha
I never: fall asleep fast
I confuse: my husband
I listen: when I need to
I can usually be found: at home with my kids until 4:30 then I am at the roadhouse
I am afraid of: bugs in my house, something awful happening to my babies, losing my husband, moving to Ca
I need: to spend more time reading Gods word, and relying on HIM
I am happy about: my life!

okay I just figured out how to hylperlink things! lol I tag Lidi and Eveey

No comments: