Wednesday, June 4, 2008

SICK of it!

Now my poor Adam has strep throat! He doesn't feel well at all! I was complaining to Brandy about us being sick all the time and she got me some stuff from the health food store. I forget what one thing is called but she got me some vitamin c chewable tablets so I gave some to the big girlies. He has that appt with the monrovia guy tomorrow so hopefully he'll feel a little better by tomorrow. The gave him 3 prescriptions!!! And they tried to put an iv in him cuz he was dehydrated but he didn't have any good veins. =(
The Lakers better win tomorrow cuz I KNOW that would make Adam feel 100% better!

2 comments:

Erica said...

STINK! Strep SUCKS! David and Skyler had it this year. Its nasty stuff!

Sarah said...

MAN!! How crappy! I hope he's feeling better today. See ya guys tonight!