Tuesday, July 22, 2008

The Reunion!

So my Moms side of the family had a reunion and it was sooo much fun! Other than my 3 cousins MIA everyone was there! It was 2 days and the first day we met at the park in Whittier and ate and ate and ate, played ridiculously funny games, and just got to spend time together and catch up. My cousin Renee was there and she lives in Ohio so we don't get to see her that much. She never even met Adam before! Crazy huh? Then my great cousin Gil was there from Florida. Great cousin? Is that the right title? He's my Moms cousin...so is he my second cousin, no, I think great cousin is right...anyways and his wife Rebecca and his two gorgeous daughters. Those were the ones we don't get to see a lot cuz they don't live in CA. And even though we live in AZ we kinda see everyone still. So Saturday was the park then Saturday night some of us went to dinner. Then Sunday we all went to Auntie Susie's house to swim and eat and eat and eat some more! That's what we do! We eat!! We didn't get to hang out that long on Sunday cuz Adam had to be back at work on Monday (party pooper) lol

We also played a game where we brought our baby pics and people had to guess who they were, not everyone brought theirs but it was still fun. And Cousin Gil told me to take a picture of it and then write all the correct answers for those who still couldn't figure it out...so her it goes.

1. Adam
2. Hailey
3. Elijah
4. Acacia
5. Natalia
6. Bella
7. Auntie Gloria
8. Jesse
9. My Mom Vickie
Auntie Susie
Auntie Bonnie
11. Megan
13. Cousin Gil
18. Adrie
21. Elias
Then the three on the bottom where I didn't get the numbers are(in order) Gillian, Jianna and Rebecca

Here are some more random pics from our reunion enjoy! BTW let me know if you want me to send the pics to you on shutterfly!



























3 comments:

God's Girl said...

Wow! What a big family! It looks like you guys had a wonderful time.

Sarah said...

Sounds like you guys had a seriously good time! Family reunions are great! Have you guys heard anything new with the job situation??

Anonymous said...

Okay! Love all the photos! We had a GREAT time visiting with everyone. The Bottom row of family guess who's pictures in order are Megan, Gillian, Jeanna, and Rebecca. Hope it won't be so long before we can come back the the west coast again! Love you all! I'm working on all 500 pictures that we took to get them back to you, also for those that asked, your great(some great-great) grandparents picture and some of the US censuses that I'm making copies for all those school projects and such. God Bless, ~Rebecca and the rest of the Castillo family