Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Recital Recital Recital

Hailey had her dance recital June 28th. She did a tap number to Van Morrison's "Brown-Eyed Girl" It was sooo cute!!! She did soo well too came game time too. She always surprises us when its the final show. lol Maybe I am a little bias, but whatever! So usually the dance recital is the first week of June and this time it was the end, so it threw me off! So much so I forgot to buy tickets!! I know I know mom of the year. But it wound up working out well cuz we had seats way in the back so it gave us plenty of space which was good cuz Bella was with us. After we ate at Hailey's favorite restaurant Sweet Tomatoes. And it was just a really good night! Miss Tara had Jianna so it was great knowing she was being taken care of. Thanks Tara!





1 comment:

God's Girl said...

She looks so beautiful and so grown up. I sure wish we could have all danced the same night.