Saturday, July 5, 2008

JOB OFFER with Monrovia

So Adam's interview went well. He was offered a "conditional job offer". Which means he has to take his psychological test and his physical and when he passes those he has a job! He was worried about the time in between when the academy starting and him getting out of the air force and the captain said as soon as he gets out of the air force that he can come in start working!! How awesome is that? Total answer to prayer. He has both test coming up mid July. So depending how fast or slow it takes them to get the results we could be living in Ca by the end of August. I don't want to move. Adam and Hailey couldn't be more excited! But I do feel like the Lord is preparing my heart for it. I feel him slowly removing friendships from me here in AZ and slowly growing more with my friends in CA. I know a lot of our family is excited about us moving back! Grandpa Cruz, Uncle Ronnie, Uncle Anthony, and Grandma Lori. I was talking to my friend Julie the other day and I think that I may have been underestimating the importnace of my kids being able to see their grandparents more...they sure do have a lot!! 5 grandpas and 7 grandmas! Don't ask! I am excited to see what the Lord has planned!!!!

4 comments:

Erica said...

So sad. :( But excited to see what God is doing in your lives. Praying for peace in your heart.

My Blessed Life said...

I am so sad for us here but excited for you and Adam. You will be missed very much. I am praying for Gods total peace for you. Good job Adam.

God's Girl said...

Boo! Hoo! We don't want you guys to go but I totally understand. It is a blessing to live close to family. We will be praying for God to bring you a church home quickly where you will feel at home in and have the opportunities to get involved in, as well.

But until you go, I love seeing you every week at gymnastics!!!!

Sarah said...

TALIA!! I just read the this post! I'm so excited for you. Its the best when you feel like God is preparing you for things that lay ahead. Adam will be a great cop, and it will be great for you to be near family. I will be praying for you. Love ya!!