Tuesday, July 8, 2008

DRAMA

So I was washing the dishes the other day and my sink basically decided to start acting a fool. It started to squirt out of a million different places except the correct spout. Oh yeah this happened one of the days Adam was gone so I wasn't too happy about that. Dumb stuff like that always happens when Adam is gone but that is a whole other blog. lol Anyways my sweet husband's first attempt to fix it went ok. But soon he learned that we needed another faucet. So off he goes to Home Depot. He come back and as he is more than half way done with replacing it, I don't know what happens but something doesn't fit correctly into something blah blah blah he needs to go back and get another one. So off he goes to round 2 of Home Depot. He comes back and suer enough, success!! I was so proud of my husband! You see he has never been taught in thigs like this before. He left home when he was 17 and his Dad never really taught him things like this, partly because he just would fix it!! So some husbands know all that plumbing stuff, but my husband can drive a Hum V while 2 other ones drive behind him and it's his job to clear the way of upcoming traffic. Your husband uses a staple gun and mine uses an M16. I am always proud of my husband. He jus really amazes me when he does things that are not in his element. Like shooting his weapon he is all down for! Changing a faucet, not so much.

Then he notices like this really big wet spot in the front of our house like by the front door. L O N G S T O R Y short, a line from our fridge came out causing it to leak but it didn'te really leak in the kitchen it leaked behind teh fridge, into the walls, soaking our carpet so now I have holes in the walls and those big blowers in my house that are extremely LOUD since Sunday trying to dry everything up! DRAMA!

No comments: