Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Where do I begin? Adam has been coming and going to CA like crazy! It's getting overwhelming with me working and stuff. I find myself in prayer more than usual which isn't a bad thing. I just dont want to move back to CA and its frustrating when my husband wants nothing more than that to happen. I see his reasons for wanting to move back. And they are valid. But I also know my reasons for wanting to stay in AZ. I know it's in the Lords hands and when I concentrate on that I do find peace. But its this time in between is what Im finding a hard time with. lol Like Does he fly or drive to CA? DOes he take the girls so I can work or do I need to get the days off or is it even possible for me to get the days off at all? Or do I need to try to get a sitter???? Does he even apply for that PD? O Lord, please just write out across the sky what your plan is for my family...that would make this soo much easier for me, thanks!

3 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

My vote is to stay here, not that my vote matters I just wanted to give my two cents worth. Love ya girl I am praying for you all.

Erica said...

Ahh sweetie. Well you know I'm praying for Gods will but I think he told me in a dream last night that your to stay here. :)

I love ya - if you need anything lemme know.

MUAH!

Sarah said...

Yeah I agree with them both! But we know that God has grat reasons for the things that happen in our life. Praying for you!