Thursday, March 27, 2008

We got Tagged!

Oh fun! Our friends the Abbotts just tagged the girls! So here goes Hailey first! 10 random facts on Princess Hailey



1. I'm good at math
2. I LOVE being a BIG sister and my Mom says I am great at it!
3. I do not like keeping my playroom clean
4. My favoite colors are pink and purple
5. My favorite food are shells and white cheddar and my Dad doesn't like making it for me! hahaha
6. I have been in tap and ballet since I was 2 1/2 and I like tap better.
7. My favorite restaurant is Texas Roadhouse and not just because my Mom works there but because I love the bread
8.I don't know how to swim yet
9. I get shy easily
10. I love praying for my family and friends!

Here goes Big Bad Bella

1. my nicknames are Big Bad Bella and The Bella Monster
2. My favorite color is purple
3. I go pee pee in the potty
4. I am kinda clumsy
5. I am left handed
6. I love to sing and my favorite song is Teardrops on my Guitar by Taylor Swift
7. I like to change my clothes 100x a day!
8. My favorite sport to watch with Daddy is football
9. Pillow fights with Daddy is my favorite past time
10. I can't leave the house without my purse!

Jianna Rae Rae


1. I CAN WALK!
2. I have 5 teeth!
3. I am super cute and look just like my sisters!!
4. I really tough and could keep up with my big sisters!
5. I love to dance
6. I love to eat...anything...really! Just put anything in my mouth and I'll eat it!
7. I love going down the slide with Hailey
8. Have I mentioned I am really cute?
9. My Mommy and Daddy adore me and say Im precious
10. I dont want a brother cuz I love being the baby! (hiny hint daddy)

1 comment:

My Blessed Life said...

Hailey looks so pretty in her dress Bella is just so stinking cute and Jianna I just want to kiss her cute cheeks. Thanks for sharing with us.