Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter

Easter snuck up on me this year! I barely had enough time to find the girls matching dresses! lol We went to first service and Pastor Todd was amazing as always! The kids came out and sang for all of us! I videotaped and Adam took pics! Here's some pics of Hailey singing.



Kinda dark sorry



And since Easter came super fast this year for me, I forgot to request the day off from work! So I was super bummed having to cut our day short as a family and head into the Roadhouse. After church we went to Margarittaville for lunch. The girls had soo much fun as did Adam and I.

Hailey was the captain!


Silly Daddy was a parrot


Bella was laughing at Daddy being a parrot


Hailey got a kick out of the really tall guy



They're getting sooo big!


After we came back home they opened their baskets and Ms. Ali (Adams' friend from work) got the girls goodies for their baskets! How sweet was she!

Jianna making her funny face


Our 3 beautiful baby girls


They got their Easter baskets


Fun fun fun!


After I headed to work, Adam and the girls headed to Ca for a quick trip! Adam had his Bev. Hills test the next Monday so we came back after that. Okay I think I caught you up on all the 411 now. In a couple of weeks he was Monterey Park and Glendale test and that is Glendale, CA not AZ =(

1 comment:

Erica said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH Love the pictures!!!