Friday, February 29, 2008

SOO Much happening...

It's been awhile since I posted about us...party because nothing to excited was happening and partly because soo much started to happen! We were in CA last week from the 19-25th cuz Adam had PD test to take for Beverly Hills and Pasadena. (lol how funny would it be to call Adam Beverly Hills Cop lol) K anyways I am proud to announce he passed both! The next step in Bev. Hills is an interview which we are waiting for them to call us to schedule and second step for Pasadena is the physical that Adam is taking Saturday the 1st which is tomorrow. We also got a reply back from Monrovia PD and want him to take their test Sunday the second. So Mr. Adam has been pretty busy! The 7th and 8th he will be testing for Tempe Pd here in AZ and the following Sat the 15 he will be taking the physical for Surprise. I ask for prayer for my husband that the Lord will just show him and guide where He wants him to go.
Here's a pic of him trying on his interview clothes...He's SOO cute!



Our trip to CA was very short but we did manage to visit with family that we hadn't seen in awhile. My Granpa and Granma, Auntie Yvette and my lil' cousin Raylene. Here some pics from that visit.






We also got see Shorty Granma,Auntie Gloria, and Uncle Lorin in Indio too but I left my camera in the car so have no pics =(

Bella and Jianna are still sick!!!! We wound up taking Jianna to the ER onthe Monday we were there her pneumonia didnt coem back but hse now has an upper respiratory infection and has been running a fever constant since then. Since you cant give children under 2 medicine for her infection were just able to give her tylenol and motrin for her fever and it can be up to 3 weeks till shes better. Bella has a fever too and cough and runny nose! There is just an ugly sickness going around! YUCK! That's sbout all giong in the Villalobos Familia. Have a great weekend and I'll let you know how Adam does on his upcoming test!

2 comments:

Sarah said...

YEAH!! Thats sweet! I'm glad he passed both....more options baby! Things are a little crazy here to, we need to talk and catch up. Glad to hear you are doing well. :0)

My Blessed Life said...

How are things going on the job front? Any offers yet. I miss not seeing you around I hope the girls are feeling better.