Monday, March 31, 2008

Random thoughts and info for ya!

What a week! Jianna is not feeling well, but hey that's nothing new!
I went to the hospital on Sat cuz I wasn't feeling well. Vomitting and etc. but I am all better now.
Let's see...had a pampered chef show and thank you for coming or ordering...I appreciated it!
Homeschooling is tough.
I miss CA a lot right now. Im such a baby when I get sick! When I get sick I want my Mommy. =( I wonder when I will grow up?
Going to work tonight...hopefully make a lot of money cuz I wasn't able to work Sat.
Thanks for reading...Talia

2 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

Well I am almost 45 and I still want my mom when I don't feel good, I don't think that ever goes away. Mommy's are the best when we are not feeling good.

Erica said...

You poor thing! I'm so sorry you got sick. :(