Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day


So Feb. 14 here was GREAT! Adam sent ALL his girls some flowers and we got them on Wednesday. The girls got roses and I of course got my tulips ;) Jianna had a doctor appt in the morning on base so we met Adam over there and he had a bear and candy and a card for the little ones and a card for me. So the girls get so excited and I read them their card then I open my card. Super funny and inside is a reminder card for my and Adams massage scheduled for this coming Sunday!!! I was so surprised! He already got a babysitter lined up and everything!!! I LOVE him! So after he got home we decide to take the girls to Chuck E. Cheese. It was soo much fun maybe even more so for Adam and I!
Well here is thepics of our beautiful flowers




And here are my lovelies smiles and all!

I LOVE Valentine's Day

3 comments:

Eveey said...

I love their Shirts!!!

My Blessed Life said...

Pretty flowers, beautiful kids!

Erica said...

HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys to get massages! Its the BEST!!!