Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So...

Adam got mad that I haven't "blogged" anything about him. I told him that he could do it too. But anyways he likes his job. He says everyone is nice and he's learning a lot. He starts the academy the 29 of Sep. And I don't think he's looking forward to it. lol Lets see the academy is going to be very time consuming so Adam decided that I won't have to get a job till he is out of the academy and that is not till February so I was super stoked about that! What else what else...we will have health insurance again the 1st of October so that is great to know. By the grace of God none of us have gotten sick or hurt or anything like that. I feel like there is nothing new so there is nothing to blog. Our life is pretty boring right now. Just schooling going on during the day.

3 comments:

Erica said...

So glad all's going well! Tell Adam we're glad he likes his job. :)

God's Girl said...

Glad to hear things are going well. Uneventful can be such a nice time of rest. So take advantage of your time!!! : )

Love you girl. Catherine said to say hello!

My Blessed Life said...

Glad things are going well, don't forget to come and visit us. Miss you.