Monday, September 1, 2008

It's been awhile...

Well we did it. We're moved. It went well. Adam and his Dad moved Friday then the girls and I followed Saturday. We went to church Sunday and our "old" friends are super glad were back. Going to the beach in a sec so I guess I should like CA somewhat lol
We didnt get Hailey into the school we wanted to so were going to homeschool until we move out of of Moms house then send her to school. We might be able to buy a house out here sooner then we expected so keep that in prayer.
Thank you to everyone for everyting in AZ. I miss everyone already!!! Love you all

4 comments:

The Trevino Family said...

wow cool. So what city are you living in right now? Did you sell your house in AZ? What church are you going to attend. Anyway we need to hook up soon.

Erica said...

So glad you made it safely. Miss ya!

My Blessed Life said...

I am glad you are safe but sad you are gone. You are all missed very much. God bless you all.

Sarah said...

I'm glad everything went so well (all except the school thing it sounds like) I hope you are doing well, things have been crazy here, and its looking like Damons taking the same carrer path as adam...we'll have a lot in common soon. :)