Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Wow! Jiannas first year of life went by super fast! I know they always say it does, but this one truly did!! Maybe because Adam missed her first 4 months of life. Or maybe because since she's my last baby I wanted her to stay teeny tiny forever! She did everything fast! I think because she has two big sisters to look up to. She sat up early. She crawled early. She walked early. She even started to eat solid food early!!! What the heck Jianna! Stop it already! Well here are some pics from her first year of life...


In the tummy

Just minutes born

With her friend Evan 2mo

Crying...3mo

Fourth of July 4mo

5mo

Grandpa Mos wedding 6mo

With Daddy at 7mo

In the tub at 8mo

Christmas at 9mo

Mimis 10mo

Being silly at 11mo

Great big 1 year old!

2 comments:

Aimee- said...

She is just too cute and precious! Loved the pics.

Time does fly. It seems that it gets faster and faster with each little one that you have.

I know that I can't believe that Jaxxon will be 6 months already tomorrow!

God's Girl said...

Oh... I am so sad we couldn't be there. I got a cute pic of your little one on Sunday. I sure love, love, love your kidlings. : )

Love you girl.