Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Heart of the City tour

Adam and I went to see Mary J. Blidge and Jay-Z the 15th of April. Adam bought six tickets with the intention of slanging the other 4. lol We wound up selling 2 to Ms Ali and the other 2, to two guys at my work. We had the privilege to seeing Mary before at the Pepsi Smash and was really impressed with her then so we knew she was going to put on an amazing show. Adam was excited about seeing Jigga Man! lol We met Ms Ali and her "son" David there and went to Hard Rock Cafe for dinner. Big thanks to Ben and Brandy for watching the girls for us. I have to write that I am a really mean cousin lol. My cousin Steph LOVES Mary and I was rubbing in her face that I was there. =) Here are some pics from that.
BTW the first pic wasn't from my camera...(I wish we were that close)









No comments: