Monday, November 17, 2008

Adams 24th Birthday!

So it was Adam's Birthday yesterday and we celebrated at Luminarias for Brunch. If you have never been to Luminarias it is like the ultimate buffet. Tons of different kinds of food. Plenty of desserts to choose from, made to sopes and omelette's...you leave in pain from eating sooo much! lolIt was a lot of fun with good friend and family. He got some really nice presents and it was just a great day! The best part was when the mariachis came and sang happy birthday. So here are some pics from that day and there aren't a lot cuz my camera died!!! I found the charger today so I'll be posting some pics of the girls soon. Enjoy!










4 comments:

My Blessed Life said...

Happy Birthday Adam, we pray God blesses you in a special way this next year. You are all loved and missed very much.
The Millages

My Blessed Life said...

PS. GO USC!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Baldy....I mean Adam!! Hope it was a good one!

Erica said...

Happy Birthday Adam!!! Looks like are all doing SUPER! Miss you all bunches!