Friday, May 30, 2008

Sick and JOB news

The girls are sick...yet again. YUCK! Just the big two. Fevers for both. Vomit ting for Bella. Pray for them and Adam and I as we tend to our sick youngins!

Other than that...not much going on. Jianna is a baby monster and climbs up on everything!

We went to Bella's school yesterday to go over her results from her testing and she will be going 4 days a week for 2 1/2 hours a day. She scored pretty well on everything and is pretty much right at normal for her age in a lot of things minus the speech language part. They test them on a variety of things.

Hailey went to the doc yesterday and they tested her for strep and since they didn't call us I am guessing the results came back negative.

Some guy from Monrovia PD will be coming to our home on Thursday for I am guessing the last part of the back round investigation. Who knows...maybe shortly after that Adam will be offered a job! Everyone knows I do NOT want to move back to Ca but whatever the Lords will is...I guess I will be okay lol Love you all!

And go lakers

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO sorry to hear of sickness! It just went through our family the last few weeks. Now, the kids have these awful cough/colds. Health is a gift. Hope the rest of you don't get it.